Is this You?
People can find themselves in a variety of situations. These are some of the situations my clients have found themselves in.
Do any of these ring true for you?
- You became an organic farmer because eating healthy, good food and caring for the planet are important to you. There never seems to be enough time to take photos of what you grow or even the people who help you grow because there are other seasonal priorities.
- You researched and found the ideal photographer to do a headshot that your website designer needed right away. During the photo session you noticed there wasn’t a lot of conversation around what the photos were for or what you do. It was a quick impersonal session. The final images were okay. They didn’t light you up when you looked at them though. You told yourself they’ll do for now.
- You and your husband finally had new photos taken of your dog. The photographer seemed to know what he was doing. You were cajoling and bribing your dog but in the photos he looked a bit awkward.
- You network for your business whenever you can and the leads you come away with don’t usually become customers.
- You’re constantly snapping photos of yourself and family and sharing on social media. You know these are only snap shots and aren’t meant to hang on your walls or to be given as gifts. You would really like to have them taken by a professional photographer.
- You’ve been procrastinating about having new business photos done. You’re busy, the time isn’t right or your budget is a little tight right now. Even though you’ve personally changed, or changed the services you offer or the look of your business you’ve put it aside.
- As an artist, there are always time frames to meet and you are busy completing your work before the next show or performance and keep meaning to schedule in a time to get a new photo. And, once again you find yourself putting it off as the next project completion date rapidly approaches.